Raw Selenite Wand
Raw Selenite Wand
Choose from a single selenite wand or set of 6 at a discounted price. Each wand is approximately 4 inches of raw selenite in a tubular form. Selenite is a delicate mineral that should be handled with care and kept dry at all times.
Selenite, a form of gypsum, is a soft transparent crystal known for its ability to activate spiritual connection and communion with one's Higher Self, spirit guides, and angelic realm. It is named after the Greek goddess of the moon, Selene, and means "moon glow". This is very fitting since its satiny pearlescent luster reflects light in a way that resembles the reflections of moonlight. Selenite can be especially helpful to quickly open and activate the third eye and crown chakras, cleanse one's auric field, and clear blockages and negativity from one's physical and etheric body. Selenite is also an excellent stone for clearing and charging other stones as well as enhancing their properties.
Just some of the many uses of selenite include:
- Use during meditation to go deeper, accessing your intuition and developing your psychic awareness to receive strong guidance from within.
- Place one want upon your back along the spice to align the energy of your vertebrae and chakras.
- Use a group of wands together to form a crystal grid for protection and cleansing of your home, office, vehicle, or other space.
- Use a group of six wands around your body to form a mini energy vortex.
- Turn it into a necklace to wear whenever you desire to cleanse and protect yourself.
For some additional information and ideas for ways to use selenite see this resourceful site.
Note: Healing crystal meanings are spiritual supports to healing and are not prescriptions or healthcare information. Please consult a physician if you require medical attention.