Want to dive even deeper into learning about mindfulness and meditation right now?
Watch my 1.5 hour masterclass, Illuminate Your Life With the Magic of Mindfulness.
In this masterclass:
- You'll learn the difference between mindLESSness and mindfFULness, and the miraculous benefits of becoming your own mindfulness magician.
- I'll debunk some of the most common myths of meditation (hint: it's not about completely emptying your mind, or sitting for an hour at a time!).
- You’ll learn specific tools for creating a sustainable meditation practice so that you can harness the magic of mindfulness to nurture your mind, body, and spirit.
- You'll have an opportunity to participate in a short guided practice led by me to connect to yourself and decompress any tension in your mind and body.
- You'll also receive my 18-page Meditation 101 guide so that you can get started right now on exploring how to create your own meditation practice and begin experiencing the benefits of mindfulness first-hand, as well as the slides presented during the masterclass.
Are you ready to illuminate your life with the magic of mindfulness?
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this course for me?
Do struggle with overwhelm, stress, and feel disenchated with the way your life is unfolding? If so, then this course is for you! We'll be covering how to tune into your own thoughts, patterns, and beliefs to shine a light on what you're not loving about your life. You'll learn how to wave the magic wand of mindfulness through practices like meditation that will enable you to transform your life into one filled with deep connection, joy, and meaning.
When does the course start and finish?
There is no start or end date, so there's no way you can feel behind! This course is a replay of a webinar I hosted in November 2017 so it's available to you now to watch at your leisure.
How long do I have access to the course?
Once you're enrolled, you have lifetime unlimited access to this course. You can view it on any device you choose.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
As per industry standard, I don’t offer refunds on programs that can be downloaded and viewed.
What do I need to complete this course?
You just need 3 things: a working device with access to the internet, an open mind, and a compassionate heart! If you'd like to have a notebook and pen handy to jot down any a-ha moments you have while watching, that's totally optional. ;)